Thursday, April 14, 2011

Discombobulated!

Day before yesterday I consumed a coffee, a half can of NOS and a double shot of espresso. Well, guess what? I haven't slept since that day!

As someone living with Bipolar Disorder, I walk a very thin line and once I cross that line, it gets dangerous.

Consuming things (like N.O.S.) with High Fructose Corn Syrup in them is tantamount to brain suicide for me.

So here I sit. Grumpy. Tired. Stressed and just basically wanting to go back to bed.

Tell me, what is it about human beings that lead them to do things they know are not good for them, but do it anyone just because it tastes good or feels good for one fleeting moment.

Time for another 12 hour nap and an attitude adjustment!

2 comments:

  1. Hi HEather! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Signature Style. I love your blog. I admire you and living your truth, working through your challenges and sharing your inspiration and strength. We all have both but those who share, observe, change and inspire are the champs!
    I just finished a crazy week and workout. I ate sauteed spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms with a hard boiled egg on toast after... I still feel tired.
    I have so much to do. But my body is telling me to please rest.
    Listen to your self and let it go.
    I cant wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne! I can't wait to spend some more time on your blog as well.

    I noticed you are in Chicago. I grew up in Des Plaines, went to Maine East but later moved to Arlington Hts and graduated from Hersey.

    ReplyDelete